Being confronted with the various financial and legal aspects of a business start up can be extremely daunting and this is where we come in.
Starting up or growing a business is an exciting and busy time. Your focus is on developing sales, recruiting the right people and creating the right infrastructure. Time is a precious resource which you need to spend wisely.
Our expert business start up and small business accountants are here to explain every step of the process and guide you through the various stages.
Preston City Accountants can advise and assist you on:
- Structure – we will work together to find the most suitable legal structure for your business whether that is as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Limited Company. We can also register your company for you with the necessary regulatory bodies, such as Companies House.
- Business Plan – if you do not already have one in place, we can draw this up for you or you might want us to look over an existing plan you have created. If you are looking for outside investment, a solid and well written and researched business plan can make a huge difference. We will cover cash flow projections, budgets and more.
- Finance – we can advise you on what the best source of finance would be for you and create solid relationships between you and your bank.
- HM Revenue & Customs – you do not need to worry about filling out lengthy forms, we will do all of that for you and send it to you to check over and make sure that everything is correct. We can then go ahead and register you to make sure you are fulfilling all necessary payments.
- Bookkeeping – we can advise you on and maintain all aspects of VAT, payroll, National Insurance contributions and any other requirements.
- Record Keeping & Software – not only will we advise you on the best accounting software for your business start up and your needs, we will ensure that any systems you have in place meet any applicable requirements.